Job ID 706
Career Level OthersManager
~Job Description :
1. Partner with senior leadership to determine the priorities of the pre-defined organization’s Strategic Goals & Objectives.
2. Lead awareness sessions for different HR initiatives and processes such as Performance Management, Succession Planning.
3. Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause.
4. Plan and propose projects, initiatives, and action plans to link the Company Strategic Objectives.
5. Lead the organizational structure review and all re-structuring exercises.
6. Design and update a detailed organization chart with job descriptions- Job profiling, KPIs & deps workflow
7. Build and manage project plan for performance management processes, systems, training, communications, etc., including goal setting ensuring milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
8. Lead, Develop SOPs manuals creation and Workflow charts to 9.identify work duplications, obstacles, and constraints.
10.Work with external vendors and internal development team in enhancing business automation processes, dashboard, and scorecard through different channels.
11.Design and implement Job analysis project process
12.Design Competency Models
13.Recommend training and development systems.
14.Assist in employee retention and development
15-Design, lead and evaluate workload analysis to compared it with annual manpower planning and for restructuring departments
~Job Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
2.HR diploma or certificate is a MUST
3.MBA in HR is a plus.
4. 6+ years of experience in a relevant field
5. Pharma experience is preferable