Job ID 1320
Career Level Manager
Education Level MBABachelor\'s DegreeMaster’s Degree or equivalent
The Supply chain manager is responsible for:
· Improve productivity, efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material for the company using our different capabilities through analyzing supply chain data and performance, Maintaining inventory.
· Develop and monitor a company’s supply chain strategy
· Oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
· Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
· Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance.
· Manage and minimize the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain.
· Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets.
· Develop, implement, and sustain a production planning system to ensure on time in full delivery to our customers.
· Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
· Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
· Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
· Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
· Management of supplier relationships and development of partnerships to ensure efficient use of resources and effective material and component supply practices.
· Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
· Schedule and execute periodic evaluations to ensure vendors are adhering to pricing contracts and agreements.
· Bachelor Degree in any pharmacy, medicine or Science or veterinary medicine.
· MBA in Business/Marketing is a plus.
· Excellent commend of English language 1. A strategic and analytical mind
· Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field is a MUST or plus
· 2-3 years in a relevant managerial position.