Job ID 671
Career Level Others
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- The WordPress Developer will research, design, and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes, and sitemap documents
- Lead a small team
- Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements
- The WordPress Developer will oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, applications, and other custom programming assignments as applicable
- Develop new programs, analyze current programs and processes, and making recommendations
- A WordPress Developer will provide analysis or current programs which includes performance, diagnosis, troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Perform backend/database programming for key projects
- The WordPress Developer will stay up to date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately
- Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 4-6+ years of experience with WordPress development experience
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.