Job ID 682
• Manage end-to-end enterprise solution implementations across all products of Zoho, including operational client relationships during deployment.
• Manage cross-functional technical teams (Design, Development, Implementation, and QA) responsible for deploying solutions, assuring client success and acceptance of system performance.
• Develops program-level design, strategies, approach, and implementation plans required to achieve necessary business outcomes.
• Functions as the central point of program & delivery communication and status for program team members, developers, stakeholders, management and customers.
• Serves as the escalation point to resolve program issues, remove roadblocks, formulate contingency plans and communicate status to programs executive leadership team. Ensures the sequencing of projects is appropriate at the program level.
• Accountable for adherence to established delivery standards.
• Provides guidance to other team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
• Coordinates the efforts of teams to meet customer requirements.
• Ensures the final products meet department quality and performance standards and are delivered to customers on schedule. May participate in external customer visits.
• Excellent relationship management skills and ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience working with ZOHO CRM or similar
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively