Job ID 660
Due to expansion, Zeta pharma is hiring qualified Medical Representatives, covering the following areas:
7- Behira I
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create the total solution required to drive revenues.
- Ensures the availability of product range at pharmacies and distributors
- Provide market feedback in terms of customer needs, pharmacies/ hospitals stock level, etc.
- Provide all classes of customer information concerning available products, prices and policies
- Visit the relevant list of doctors & pharmacists to promote company products in his assigned area, establishing relationship with relevant customers.
- Or Promotes assigned company products through regular visits to health care professionals.
- Develops excellent relationship with health care professionals and distributors, Establishes a rapport relationship with KOL’s.
- Business generation through implementing effective marketing and sales strategy.
- Implements the sales call plans in his assigned area to satisfy every specific need of and prescribes.
- Keep physician call record book and maintains an up-to-date complete customer record lists.
- Ensure security of all confidential records.
- Attends and participate in the relevant district, regional and national meetings.
- Maintain a comprehensive and classified list of physicians, hospitals and paramedical contacts, update constantly, (the foregoing list to be used during physician interviews).
- Ensure that his area of responsibilities has the opportunity to participate in all competitive tender that goes on in the territory.
- Participate with sales supervisor in planning and conducting direct contacts with specific customers through medical or marketing personnel.
– Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, or science.
– Maximum age: 28
-Minimum 1 year of experience
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent Selling Skills